Welcome to my StarCraft blog! Here you can find casual and family-friendly posts and videos about my experiences and thoughts regarding the captivating world of competitive StarCraft 2 - as well as my adventures as a gamer dad!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Season 5 Goals

Here we go! It's only been 4 days since the start of Season 5, so my guess is it's close to 8 weeks until the end of Season 5. So here are some (hopefully more realistic) goals:

1. Play 40 ladder games (5 per week)
2. Lose 5 lbs from the beginning of Season 5 (XX3.6 lbs).
3. Blog more regularly - 24 posts (3 per week)
4. Cast more often - 8 games (1 per week)

If I actually start casting CSL games or casting ladder games, I think this should be obtainable. Of course, any casting work will hinge on my ability to get up early (which may benefit from any sort of exercise I do) and to let go of some perfectionist tendencies!

I suspect the last day of Season 5 will be February 13 - right after my dating anniversary and before Valentine's Day - so no late night gaming nights right before the deadline to catch me up!

Well, off to the ladder - while listening to Christmas Carol with George C. Scott :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Constructive and encouraging words are welcome :) Trolling and elitist attitudes are not!

NOTE: If you are having problems with posting a comment, hit "Preview" instead of "Post Comment". I have "word verification" turned on to reduce spam comments, and in some cases, you will have to hit "Preview" to see this verification step. Thanks!