Welcome to my StarCraft blog! Here you can find casual and family-friendly posts and videos about my experiences and thoughts regarding the captivating world of competitive StarCraft 2 - as well as my adventures as a gamer dad!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

StarClass: Basics of a Game & Tour of the Replay UI

For those new to watching games of StarCraft 2, here is a video explaining the basics of a game and the user interface elements shown on screen during a casted game.

After watching this video, you should be able to understand the basic concepts of a game and some of the tools used by casters.




Update 11/2/2011: I updated the video to point to my new YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Constructive and encouraging words are welcome :) Trolling and elitist attitudes are not!

NOTE: If you are having problems with posting a comment, hit "Preview" instead of "Post Comment". I have "word verification" turned on to reduce spam comments, and in some cases, you will have to hit "Preview" to see this verification step. Thanks!