Welcome to my StarCraft blog! Here you can find casual and family-friendly posts and videos about my experiences and thoughts regarding the captivating world of competitive StarCraft 2 - as well as my adventures as a gamer dad!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Itchin' to Play!

I wasn't able to play SC2 yesterday (Tues) or today (Wed), so I've only 5 days to play 20 games!

Yesterday was a big birthday day - see this post on our family blog if you're curious :)

And tonight was busy too - I cleaned up little blood spots (my dog had her claws clipped today and one ended up bleeding when she went outside after coming home from the groomer - and she tracked little blood spots all over the living room while a friend of ours was over to take family photos!), I wrote that big blog post, and just had a great conversation with my wife about the ups and downs of blogging!

I'm very excited to get back on the ladder - and practice my macro! I suspect my skills have been reduced back down to a Bronze league level due to inactivity, so focusing on the fundamentals is probably best I think!

There's also some things from teamliquid.net I'd like to comment on...

But it's late, I need to go to bed - and now we're talking about Santa Claus ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Constructive and encouraging words are welcome :) Trolling and elitist attitudes are not!

NOTE: If you are having problems with posting a comment, hit "Preview" instead of "Post Comment". I have "word verification" turned on to reduce spam comments, and in some cases, you will have to hit "Preview" to see this verification step. Thanks!