Welcome to my StarCraft blog! Here you can find casual and family-friendly posts and videos about my experiences and thoughts regarding the captivating world of competitive StarCraft 2 - as well as my adventures as a gamer dad!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More Social, Less StarCraft

It's been almost 2 weeks since I set my Season 4 goals, and here's how I'm doing:

1. Playing SC2 - played 7 games so far, so not too bad - though 5 of those were on one night!

2. Posting/casting - only posted a few times, only 1 cast. Needs improvement.

3. Weight - For a few days I was almost 2 lbs lighter. But today almost a half pound heavier. I see exercise in my future... especially after Thanksgiving tomorrow!

4. Call of Duty - I've played Modern Warfare 3 twice and installed MW1 and MW2 on my XB360. MW1 has been in the disc tray for the last two weeks - but I haven't even turned on the XB360 since then :(

In other news, I'm using Facebook more and commenting on Fafner's blog, so I'm at least a bit more social than I was two weeks ago.

And big thanks to my co-worker Terry, who pointed out that several of my links were bad - I didn't update them when I renamed the blog! Thanks Terry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Constructive and encouraging words are welcome :) Trolling and elitist attitudes are not!

NOTE: If you are having problems with posting a comment, hit "Preview" instead of "Post Comment". I have "word verification" turned on to reduce spam comments, and in some cases, you will have to hit "Preview" to see this verification step. Thanks!