Welcome to my StarCraft blog! Here you can find casual and family-friendly posts and videos about my experiences and thoughts regarding the captivating world of competitive StarCraft 2 - as well as my adventures as a gamer dad!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Third Look

Believe it or not, one of my previous opponents, Alien***kick, found my videos of our game on YouTube and commented!

He was wondering how he lost the tremendous lead he had at the beginning of the game, and after watching my live cast and my posted review, I realized that there was still some exploring to do on his side of the game.

Yesterday morning I recorded a review, but it was over 30 minutes! So last night, I recorded a shorter, faster version - which brings me up to 5 recordings of this particular game! (I only posted 3 of them.)

So a mixture of production, knowledge, and army control issues allowed me back into the game - but by far, the lesson to be learned is: when your armies are even, don't run into a sieged tank line!

So with that, I consider the book closed on this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Constructive and encouraging words are welcome :) Trolling and elitist attitudes are not!

NOTE: If you are having problems with posting a comment, hit "Preview" instead of "Post Comment". I have "word verification" turned on to reduce spam comments, and in some cases, you will have to hit "Preview" to see this verification step. Thanks!