Welcome to my StarCraft blog! Here you can find casual and family-friendly posts and videos about my experiences and thoughts regarding the captivating world of competitive StarCraft 2 - as well as my adventures as a gamer dad!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Out Macro a Zerg?

Last night I played my first game against a Zerg in Season 5, and the results were surprising. I originally intended to cast this game as I played it, but after some point, the game was just dauntingly long! So I ended up casting it afterwards - on 2x faster speed!



Two things really surprised me afterwards.

The first surprise was that after the game, the summary screen revealed that I had almost built as many workers as my opponent - a very odd occurrence when playing Terran vs Zerg!


The second surprise was that the final video was 20 minutes, but 4 minutes was me analyzing what happened after the game was over! Apparently I'm a bit more long-winded when I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Constructive and encouraging words are welcome :) Trolling and elitist attitudes are not!

NOTE: If you are having problems with posting a comment, hit "Preview" instead of "Post Comment". I have "word verification" turned on to reduce spam comments, and in some cases, you will have to hit "Preview" to see this verification step. Thanks!