Welcome to my StarCraft blog! Here you can find casual and family-friendly posts and videos about my experiences and thoughts regarding the captivating world of competitive StarCraft 2 - as well as my adventures as a gamer dad!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Surprising Game Against Protoss

I meant to cast this game several days ago - both my wife and my opponent wanted me to cast it for the blog. It turned out to be a great game, so I'm happy to have it be my first game with my new headset!

Apologies for the loud voice volume and some of the awkward comments - I had some trouble getting familiar with the new setup, and it's been a while since I've casted a sportscast-style game...

Hope you enjoy it :)




Update 11/1/2011: I updated the video to point at my new YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Constructive and encouraging words are welcome :) Trolling and elitist attitudes are not!

NOTE: If you are having problems with posting a comment, hit "Preview" instead of "Post Comment". I have "word verification" turned on to reduce spam comments, and in some cases, you will have to hit "Preview" to see this verification step. Thanks!