Welcome to my StarCraft blog! Here you can find casual and family-friendly posts and videos about my experiences and thoughts regarding the captivating world of competitive StarCraft 2 - as well as my adventures as a gamer dad!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bedtime == Final Attack

Another cast from the 1v1 ladder! This time it's a Terran vs. Zerg match-up and a good example of how (or how not to) handle a turtled player. And the timing of the final attack? I told my wife I'd end the game when she was ready to call it a night - she let the dog out and got my attention - and I sent in the troops!




Update 11/1/2011: I updated the video to point at my new YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Constructive and encouraging words are welcome :) Trolling and elitist attitudes are not!

NOTE: If you are having problems with posting a comment, hit "Preview" instead of "Post Comment". I have "word verification" turned on to reduce spam comments, and in some cases, you will have to hit "Preview" to see this verification step. Thanks!